- To perform day to day financial transactions into accounting system.
- Maintain Cash Book and weekly bank reconcilation
- Issuing and updating receipts & invoices.
- Processing and updating Hotel Payments and Overhead Expenses & Staff Claims
- Checking and banking of cheques and cash collection.
- Ensure prompt collection and reconcilation of all accounts receivables.
- Prepare full set of accounts, financial statements and reports.
- Prepare weekly operating budgets for different teams.
- Assist in preparing and m
- Lead and direct the development of Nida goals and action plans, which directly tie to measurable results, and timely and consistent execution.
- Ensure Ground Force up to date with product knowledge, product use, and related product market, through a commitment to formalized training and development within prescribed time lines and standards.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of NIDA services and pricing structure.
We are looking for Content Managers to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
The business analyst is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The goal of business process analysis is to understand and document current business procedures and identify areas for improvement. A thorough understanding of the current state of the organization is necessary prior to recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution.